I need a freelancer that is very versatile in MATLAB programming who could help me to write MATLAB code for planning of optimal sizing, timing and placement of renewable energy sources (Solar PV, wind and biomass), energy storage system and capacitor banks..I would want it written in quadratic programming algorithm or fmincon (but will prefer quadprog).
Afterwards, a heuristic method will be used to reduce the search space when the planning work is carried out on large-scale distribution system.
I have the equations ready and all my constraints are linear. He will find and include suitable small-signal stability constraint in the programme
1. SOLAR RADIATION, WIND SPEED, DEMAND SERIES AND BIOMASS CORRELATION MODEL CODE
2. COMBINED GENERATION-LOAD MODEL CODE
3. QUADRATIC PROGRAMMING MODEL CODE
4. OPTIMAL POWER FLOW MODEL CODE USING FAST DECOUPLED PF
5. GENETIC ALGORITHM CODE FOR LARGE-SCALE DNS
6. GAMS MODEL CODE FOR LARGE-SCALE DNS
7. ALL DATA USED:
(i) Solar data
(ii) Wind data
(iii) Biomass data
(iv) Load profile data
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $195 cho công việc này
Hello We are highly motivated young technocrats from India. We are approachable, you can come to us if you have a struggle, we are happy to help. Team TiponTongue
dear I am an expert in Matlab. I am sure I can do it on time. we can discuss about details via chat. Please reply to me. I wait for you now. Thanks.