Hi Joever C.,
As I told you I was delivered a code for a burglar alarm. It's meant to work with the Linkit one board (seeedstudio). I would like to hire you to add a 1 functionnality to take 5 snapshot pictures with [url removed, login to view] The first would be when the PIR or Reed alarm is triggered, than 4 other pictures at 2 seconds interval. The pictures are saved on sd card via a Data logging shield [url removed, login to view], , through an Arduino Uno, then send in Message to the boat owner with Linkit One GPRS ?
My offer is for the delivery of a complete and functional code adding those functions to the project. The Arduino code must be functional under Arduino 1.8.1. You are expected to deliver:
- The fully functional, tested and comprehensively commented Arduino Code for the additional functionality as detailed above.
- A Zip Folder containing all the necessary libraries (those not included in the default IDE)
- Wiring schematics, Fritzing schematic of the complete system and sub-systems,
- Specific settings to be done on the Linkit One physical board (jumpers position, selector switches configuration, etc) if there are any different from the default setting.
- Detailed Bill of Material to use for the project.
- We do not expect you to write a full tutorial, so little text is required. However, minimal explanations about the circuit, wiring and use are expected.
The code, schematics and all deliverables must be plagiarism free and respect copyright or licensing.
The signature of a Copyright Transfer Agreement is mandatory in order to for the project, or any milestone, to be considered delivered.