- The course length is approximately 30 slides (approximately 15 of the slides already exist in another storyline file, so minimal time req for layout for those).
- The course design and layout is to be based on (though not strictly adhering to) existing course design style (see current design samples in attached images) of logo anim-welcome screens, overview, main body screen, main section screen, quiz screen and results screen). Sample .story files will be provided as well as access to view our current online courses if you are successful.
- The course must be landscape (pref) mobile (tablet and mobile) device responsive.
- Split up content into slides for the creation of course slides.
See attached full brief and samples
- You must have experience in Storyline 360 software.
- This task will require you to make small optimisations and grammatical edits and enhancements to text content so you MUST possess an excellent grasp of the English language (Australian lang) and colloquialisms. Please kindly do not apply if your English is not at this level. A small lang style guide/glossary will be provided.
- Please provide a small portfolio/selection of work to demonstrate your capabilities.