We are running an Amazon Prep Center in the UK. It is a consignment logistic warehouse where we are dealing with our customers’ packages and products. We don’t have own goods in the warehouse. We receive our customers’ packages, check their products, prepare them according to the Amazon’s requirements, repack them and forward them to the Amazon Warehouses.
We need a well implemented Odoo and a connector to the Amazon with a streamlined and deeply integrated implementation of the Amazon’s FBA Shipping Plan workflow. Odoo’s own module handles the Amazon Orders what we do not need, but doesn’t handle Shipping Plans what we need. Our Amazon account is linked with our customers’ accounts in the Amazon so we can see and work with their records under our own account.
Functions we need:
1. Our customers must be able to give us preparation orders through Odoo. (They instruct us what products they send to the Amazon.)
2. All customers communication must be done in the Odoo via chat, email voice and video calls if possible.)
3. We need a matching between our customers set up in the Odoo and thier Amazon identity.
4. We need a sync between goods set up in the Odoo with customers’ Amazon listings identified by ASIN (one way sync seems to be enough, customers make their listings in the Amazon directly).
5. Based on customers’ prep order the Amazon Shipping Module must prepare the FBA Shipping Plan automatically.
6. We need to get back all the prep requirements provided by Amazon by products.
7. We need to get back FNSKU codes and FNSKU Labels for products provided by Amazon and print them directly from Odoo.
8. We need to get back all receiving facility info by products provided by Amazon.
9. Based on data provided by Amazon prepare picking and packing orders in the Odoo.
10. Our colleagues fulfill the packing orders and provide all info about packs in the Odoo, like package dimensions, weight.
11. Amazon Shipping Module must put all the package info to Amazon to finalize the Shipping Plan.
12. We need to get back all package labels (FBA and UPS labales if any) and print them right from Odoo.
13. The Module must handle the Amazon Partner Carrier shippments as well as 3rd party forwarders.
14. We must handle individual packages as well as case packs.
15. We must handle small package shipments as well as pallet shipments even if they are LTLs or FTLs.
Amazon Shippment API is well documented. We prefer the new RESTful interface if it is possible. If not the old interface is accepted as well.
1. Initial cosnultation on required Odoo Modules and their built-in possibilities.
2. Odoo set up.
3. Amazon FBA Shipping Module development.
We are planning to use the [login to view URL] platform.
Any suggestions and questions are very welcomed.
Odoo and Amazon experiences and references are must.