We're a fantastic startup Blockchain relation company in Europe.
Maxime Thomas is my coworker. He already posted this project, but unfortunately, he took a mistake to set hourly rate. It's so urgent project, so hourly rate is not skilled(18 - 36 Euro), it's Expert(36+ Euro). We're really sorry, so I post this project again.
Looking for a Mid-Level to Expert-Level Solidity Programmer to develop the Ethereum ER20 Contracts for 1 to 2 month project.
- 3 years of professional programming experience in any language. Understanding of core concepts like object-orientation, data structures, and algorithms, and algebraic equations.
- 1 year or 9000+ hours of recent experience programming in Solidity to develop real world, customized ER20 token contracts (This will not be a cookie cutter assignment).
- Mid-Level to Expert Level understanding of Ethereum ER20 Contracts. Must be able to assist in developing requirements for ER20 token contracts. Must know what can and cannot be done, and understand pitfalls to avoid.
- Willing to pay more based on relevant experience.
- Must be able to debug, troubleshoot, and perform detailed testing on contract to ensure contract is correct before issuing it to the real Ethereum blockchain.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken).
- Good understanding of stable tokens is preferred.
Please provide the following. If no, don't apply, I'll ignore your proposal.
- Your resume or CV.
- Work sample of a Solidity ER20 Contracts you have done that has custom features. If you cannot provide code, please provide a detailed descriptions of how you customized the token and the types of issues you had to resolve to complete the assignment.