A sap text file has to be read by the macro the [url removed, login to view] file can be always called [url removed, login to view]
and always been i a certain directory
Macro button to start the process
How it will work
1) produce the SAP output file as a text file, copy it to a directory (fixed directory (which do you want) and give it a fixed name : [url removed, login to view]
2) Open the Excel sheet, Run the macro (with a Key combination, something like CNTR Z or whatever or a button
The macro will (well that is how I think it should happen)
1) Import the [url removed, login to view] file in the excel sheet.
2) Copy paste ALL THE KNOWN codes from the sap imported file to the predifined output excel sheet.
3) COPY the UNKNOWN CODES to sheet Unknown Codes
4) IF THERE ARE ANY UNKNOWN CODES (codes that I have not received) then these codes have to be manually added to the excel sheet.
THe excel file has 4 sheets:
1) Unknown Codes (hopefully empty)
2) SAPimport (Imported [url removed, login to view] file)
3) SAPcodeslist (used by the program)
4) SAPoutput (THE Final output File)
I think it is a small work, few hours, please let me know,
I have added the file WITHOUT The NEEDED macro, hope it is clear, if not let me know, regards, Marcel.
Please bid, may be more expensive then 100 Dollar I do not know.
This is first time here for me, how do I have to pay?