I have an existing unfinished Excel UserForm where I need help to programme.
The userform is going to collect elements for which we want to do a risk assessment.
So the form
1. Collects a sentence with information about what is beeing subject for the risk assesment
2. Displays 4 radio buttons where only one should be chosen (probability)
3. Displays another 4 radio buttons where only one should be chosen (consequence)
4. Calculate these two values to make a "risk"-value.
5. Set a value based on which of these 8 buttons have been clicked in order to decide a color (green, yellow, red)
6. Pass the results to the Excel worksheet. I want one column with the text (what is assesed), one column with the color (make the cell fill color change), one column with the risk value that is calculated.
7. Automatically range the rows in the worksheet on color, and then value, most critical on top.
8. Add a button in the worksheet to allow new entries to be added (load userform)
See the attached file in order to see what I've done.
See worksheet2 in order to see the values and colors that this userform represents.