I need someone to create a macro in Mac to change the formatting of a document. Attached you will see what it it needs to look like after running the macro.
Note the changes I made:
2. Column C
3. Rows: 1-4, 7, 9, 13-14, 22-23, 25-28, 30, 52-54, 60-62, 85, 104-105
4. If column B value = N/A, then delete the row.
5. Format all cells to fit the text.
6. Change the color of each header row to black with white text.
7. Change the color of each subheader row to yellow with black text.
8. Change the color of every row beside the header and subheaders to white.
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer chào giá trung bình$27 cho công việc này
Hello, im an expert excel developer and mac user, i can create the macro for you to do all the tasks in 1 day, please contact me if you are interested...