We are looking for someone to assist with adding questions to a large number of sentences we will provide
Questions should be as follows:
1. Free of errors
2. It should be natural, in that it should closely match what someone would ask in order to receive the provided text as an answer.
3. Not too specific, since the user would normally have no idea what the answer is.
- I will provide a few sample questions for reference.
- Some sentences might not be complete, but since they were auto-parsed, it's okay
- Where the sentence does not make sense, please highlight it in red.
- Also highlight sentences that appear to be headings, that is, titles, tables of contents etc..
- Be careful to read the sentences till the end before providing a question
- Where we have repeated / similar sentences, you should be sure to provide different questions in each case.
You'll have to consider yourself as an internet user that's asking questions related to a website's collection and use of your data.
***It is of the MOST important that the questions match the sentences, that is, questions MUST have an answer in the corresponding sentence.
Được trao cho:
115 freelancer chào giá trung bình£123 cho công việc này
Hello sir, I am interested in this data Entry on adding coresponding questions to English sentences task. Ready to start on hearing from you, Regards, Jai
Its really an interesting project which will benefit me in a lot of way personally. I want to work on this project and I am interested in a low budget as well.
Hey, I will help you in this project. I’ve read all 4 points. However, I’ve a little confusion which I can discuss with you in chat. Message me to discuss more in detail and to get started RIGHT NOW. Thanks.