This spreadsheet is used to calculate the costs and selling prices for Jobs.
• Each job can have a varying number of Signs.
• When the user enters a number in the Number of Signs field, the Sign 0 tab is replicated “N” times. The tabs would be labelled Sign 1, Sign 2, Sign 3 etc.
• Sign 0 should end up hidden so it is kept as a blank template. If the user changes the Number of Signs, then the Sign 0 tab can be used to add more Sign tabs.
• The items in the In House Labour section of the Summary tab are the same on each Sign tab. We need a macro to add up all the Tot Hrs across the Sign tabs for the Tot Hrs column for each labour item.
• Summary tab - Subcontract / Install Contractors: We need a macro to pull in the Description of any items entered across the Sign tabs and the corresponding Qty. If more lines are needed, the macro would insert lines.
• Summary tab: Raw Materials/Services: This section needs a macro to pull in any item from the Raw Materials /Services section across the Sign tabs. It should pull in the Description (B42) => map to Description, Qty (F42)=> maps to Quantity, Cost (G42) => maps to Cost, Sell (J42) => maps to Price. Put a “0” in the Billable column. This could be many rows.
• Summary Tab – Raw Materials /Services: Cost and Sell. Need a macro which adds up the total cost and sell from each Sign tab.
* See the "Blank" spreadsheet for programming
* See the "Sample Data" spreadsheet to see the expected outcomes
* See the "Brief" word doc for a more detailed brief.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $371 cho công việc này
Hello Sir Im excel VBA macro and formula Expert :) i can help you build your price calculation in your sheet please ping me for discuss more and im free now to start discuss Sir Thank you Galih
Hi, Nice to know your requirement. I am an excel vba, vb6 professional and have delivered over hundred excel vba projects in the last one year. Thank you, Regards.
I am an Excel and VBA specialist with a lot of experience in creating complex formulas and macros. You may check some of my projects here: [login to view URL]