We are a start-up that offers real human concierge services for people who want to track their calories and macros. Instead of manually plugging what they eat in a traditional calorie tracking app (like myfitnesspal), our clients can just send us pictures/videos/voice notes of what they eat and our team will:
- Estimate the quantities based on the pictures when needed (20% of the cases)
- Look up every ingredient in an online database of nutritional information and select the right ingredients if there are several ones (choose “cooked rice” vs “uncooked rice” for example).
- Plug all the data into a spreadsheet to calculate the total calories consumed for this meal and throughout the day
- Send a summary of this information to the client, directly via Whatsapp.
Our operators do not chat with the client; all they do is sending back the calorie summary for every meal they receive. Clients are told specifically not to ask any questions or try to chat with our agents.
Basically, we do what the clients would have done themselves on their tracking app. We save them time by not having to plug anything or look-up items in a database.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to join the operating team. We need someone:
- With an excellent understanding of English, especially oral (people send voice notes and videos to describe their food) and food related vocabulary,
- Basic understanding of calories/macros to be able to search the right items in the database:
- Reasonable judgement to estimate quantities based on pictures. You will be provided with a guide to help you (showing you how 100g of rice or 100g of chicken look like in a picture)
- Attention to details
- Proficiency with excel: we use Google Sheets to plug the numbers and calculate the totals (for the meal and for the day), and we copy-paste a chart back to the user.
The ideal candidate will be someone who already tracks their own calories (or have done it in the past) – it is helpful to understand our client needs.
More details on the job:
Salary: Up to 3usd per hour (you work 25% to 50% of the time). Paid on a weekly basis.
Minimum hours: You decide on your timetable. We just have to agree on it ahead of time, and once you’re committed for a timeslot, you need to stick to it. Obviously we have a preference for people available for shifts of 6-7h per day, it doesn’t make sense to brief someone and get them setup for 2h a week ;-) We have a strong preference for morning slots (GMT+8).
On-demand duty: Once you agree on a time shift, you then need to be constantly available during that shift to reply within a few minutes to the customers. This means that sometimes for 2h you will do nothing because nobody is eating, but then receive 4 meals at the same time and have to do them quickly. You can do something else during the down time, but you need to always be ready to reply quickly during your shift when requests come in. We estimate that you will work between 25% and 50% of your time slot.
Workload: you will be assigned with a maximum of 15 clients. So if you work from 4pm to midnight, that probably means 15 dinners, and 5-10 snacks in total. Some request will take 30 seconds, others with take 3 or 4 minutes.
Integrity: Please note that your work will be systematically double checked (absolutely everything), so there is no hope to get away with plugging random values or being sloppy. Mistakes happen but they need to remain exceptional: the trust we have from our client is extremely important to us.
67 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $4/giờ cho công việc này
I am a motivated person becuase of my dreams. I am a hardworking person. I believe that I can finsih the job accurately and finish the job before the deadline. Thank you.
Hi sir I have experience in data entry , Microsoft excel , word and PowerPoint.I have read your project detail . I can do this job [login to view URL] will get 100% quality job , it's my pleasure to work in this project .
I am a hard-working person, who always finish the job ahead of time. I multi-task a lot, and is trained to work in a fast-paced environment. I carry out more than what is expected of me. Thank you