CPD Health Courses is an online & face-to-face Education Company that helps manual therapists attract & retain more patients by teaching them Dry Needling Therapy. We teach at 7 locations around Australia and we offer more courses than any other Education Provider.
Our courses are accredited by the leading professional associations for Manual Therapy. We've trained over 3500 professionals across 3 professions including Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Osteopathy & Remedial Massage Therapy.
We are searching for an experienced VA with minimum 1 year VA experience and minimum 2 years general administrative experience.
Ideal candidate must have excellent work ethic possessing proactive communication and follow up skills, high attention to detail, uses initiative and resource to executive tasks. We are looking for someone who will commit to every task provided and deliver high standard, quality results.
- Social media posting - facebook, twitter, instagram
- Uploading high quality photo/video content to website and app
- Video editing/Screen recording
- Developing monthly newsletters to members
- KPI data collection and preparation
You must demonstrate experience/knowledge using the following applications or similar:
- Online tools: G-Suite, Asana, Slack, Skype, Screenflow
- Advanced Excel with knowledge of formulas to calculate KPI's
Ideally we are looking for a native english speaker located in Australia, however will consider native english speakers located in a timezone with sufficient overlap time for communication, i.e. Asia, Europe
Preferred mac users with high speed internet for video downloading/uploading tasks.
10+ hours a week at hourly rate AUD$23/hour
Training will be provided