- Young or aspiring Real Estate agent who needs extra cash
- Real Estate assistant who might be excellent at this
- or a smart, capable person
I need someone with real estate experience to help us research and find properties that meet NACA property limit guidelines. It is a research assistant role. We must use a NACA QUALIFIED AGENT to close the deal, so unless you are NACA qualified, research is the current extent of this job.
This researcher must find appropriate DUPLEX, TRIPLEX or FOURPLEX properties in LA COUNTY, VENTURA COUNTY (OJAI) that are great deals and that qualify with the NACA limits for that area. We are also interested in Long Beach / Manhattan Beach / Huntington, Redondo etc.
Here is the link to the FFIEC Census Map, which is the guideline they use to determine current census status by area:
[url removed, login to view]
-We anticipate that this job might require 10 hours per week for 1-2 months.
1) We would appreciate hearing your proposal of how much time you think it would take you per week to research property listings that fit the NACA purchase limit map?
2) How much real estate research experience do you have? Have you helped people find listings in the past?
3) How much data analysis experience do you have? This job is research heavy - it takes a long time to analyze the NACA map and then find property listings that fit each price requirement in small areas of land.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $19/giờ cho công việc này
I am an energetic data entry operator with a lot of consistent experience. I am not an NACA qualified agent but I am positive that I can help you business. Let's open up chat and bring me up speed.