I need to make a shift-planner in Excel.
Here is the problem:
- I have a number of employees that only work night-shift.
- I have more shift-employees than I have days for them to work.
- I need a Excel -document to distribute the shifts equally amongst them, so it is fair.
- Each shift is parted into 2 categories: shift and bonus.
- Bonus is only used if there is enough to do. Normally there will only be one. This should make it easier to make it fair.
Here is what I need:
- Possibility to enter all my employees in a list
- Choose what days I want them to work (Monday - Friday)
- Make the excel document automatically distribute my employees into "shift and bonus", and put the shifts into a calendar.
- The calendar should be able to update when 'year' is changed.
Feel free to use a template. I really don't care what you do as long as it works as intended.
Bonus; If the document could fetch data and picture from another Excel file, and show their picture in the calendar, that would be great. We can look at this once we solve the first issues.
74 freelancer chào giá trung bình$141 cho công việc này
Hi there...i am an expert in excel and i have understood your project very well..i can make it exactly as per your requirement this excel..lets discuss in chat further..thanks