Data File needed for this Case Problem: [login to view URL]
Cross State Trucking Brian Eagleton is a dispatch manager at Cross State Trucking, a major freight
hauler based in Chicago, Illinois. Brian needs to develop a workbook that will summarize the driving
log of Cross State drivers. Brian has a month of travel data from one the company’s drivers and wants
you to create a workbook that he can use to analyze this data. Complete the following:
1. Open the [login to view URL] workbook located in the Excel1 > Case1 folder included with your data
files. Save the workbook as NP_EX_1_Trucking in the location specified by your instructor.
2. Change the name of the Sheet1 worksheet using Travel Log as the name, and then move it to the
end of the workbook. Rename the Sheet2 worksheet using Documentation as the name.
3. In the Documentation sheet, enter your name in cell B3 and the current date in cell B4. Move
the Documentation sheet to the front of the workbook.
4. Go to the Travel Log worksheet. Resize the columns so that all the data is visible in the cells.
5. Between the Odometer Ending column and the Hours column, insert a new column. Enter Miles
as the column label in cell I4.
6. In the Miles column, in the range I5:I25, enter formulas to calculate the number of miles driven
each day by subtracting the odometer beginning value from the odometer ending value.
7. Between the Price per Gallon column and the Seller column, insert a new column. Enter Total
Fuel Purchase as the label in cell N4.
8. In the Total Fuel Purchase column, in the range N5:N25, enter formulas to calculate the total
amount spent on fuel each day by multiplying the gallons value by the price per gallon value.
9. In cell B5, use the COUNT function to calculate the total number of driving days using the values
in the Date column in the range D5:D25.
10. In cell B6, use the SUM function to calculate the total number of driving hours using the values
in the Hours column in the range J5:J25.
11. In cell B7, enter a formula that divides the hours of driving value (cell B6) by the days of driving
value (cell B5) to calculate the average hours of driving per day.
12. In cell B9, use the SUM function to calculate the driver’s total expenses for the month for fuel,
tolls, and miscellaneous expenditures using the nonadjacent range N5:N25,P5:Q25.
13. In cell B10, use the SUM function to calculate the total amount the driver spent on fuel using
the range N5:N25. In cell B11, use the SUM function to calculate the total amount spent on tolls
and miscellaneous expenses using the range P5:Q25.
14. In cell B13, use the SUM function to calculate the total gallons of gas the driver used during the
month using the range L5:L25. In cell B14, use the SUM function to calculate the total number
of miles driven that month using the range I5:I25.
15. In cell B15, enter a formula that divides the total miles (cell B14) by the total gallons (cell B13)
to calculate the miles per gallon. In cell B16, enter a formula that divides the total expenses (cell
B9) by the total miles driven (cell B14) to calculate the cost per mile.
16. Cross State Trucking wants to keep the cost of driving and delivering goods to less than 65 cents
per mile. If the cost per mile is greater than 65 cents, enter over budget in cell B4, otherwise
enter on budget in cell B4.
17. In cell A1, increase the font size of the text to 28 points. In cell D3 and cell L3, increase the font
size of the Mileage Table and Expense Table labels to 18 points.
18. Change the worksheet to landscape orientation. Scale the printout so that the worksheet is
scaled to 1 page wide by 1 page tall. If you are instructed to print, print the entire workbook.
19. Save the workbook, and then close it.
For example you can the work done on different question in the attachments.
Được trao cho:
23 freelancer chào giá trung bình$21 cho công việc này
Hi, I have read the job description carefully and I would love to work on these project. I am available to start the work now if required. Looking forward to hear from you.
Hello I read your work description so I can do it with full satisfaction and within minimum budget. I have experience in the same work and I can do it according to your requirements. thanks
Hii sir I am interested to do this assignment I am new in freelancer but I have 3 year of experience. so please give me a chance and I will do my best. thank you , (satyam)
I am a professional in Database management. Already working as a Team Manager MIS for past 12 Years. Having more than 12 years experience in Data Base Management. expert in Excel ,Word, data entry and Proofreading.
HI, I am interested in this project. I am having experience of working with excel file format about 25 years in Multinational company. Please chat with me. Regards Ramesh