Interesting problem here. I have lists of filenames in cells in excel (all jpgs or psds) that I need to be loaded into layers into new images in photoshop, then saved. Over and over.
The pool of images will all exist in the same folder.
Can this be done with some sort of script? An action? A combination of the two? Can you help?
I can run a windows macro now, but its slow, and tedious, and prone to error. Is there some way to do this purely in photoshop
The script needs to be able to:
1. Create a new image in photoshop
2. Look in column A in excel.
3. Read downwards to the next row with a .jpg name in it
4. load that jpeg or import as layer / embed object, whatever into the open image in excel
5. find the next one, and the next one
6. once it reaches the end of that column, it needs to save the image as whatever is in row 1
7. close the image
8. start again in column B.
I'll require some specific parameters which can be discussed later, but this is the hard part, getting this script going.
Please see attachment.
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $136 cho công việc này
Hlo sir I have a experience of the photoshop coding. So please accept my proposal thanks to you. Regards mithlesh Relevant Skills and Experience Sir I have one year experience of this field .