I have an assignment due 4/16 at 6 p.M. Eastern Standard Time. It is not that complicated, but my systems are not working. The assignment requires creating research questions for 3 data sets and using 3 different design models to answer. The data sets and different models are given. If you can do this by the assigned time, please let me know.
Here is the assignment with the three data sets:
Attached find a copy of 3 files extracted from the OECD database:
1. Salaries for teachers 2006 – 2012
2. Population for each of the OECD members 2000 – 2012
3. OECD GDP data 1980 – 2014
From these 3 data files, develop 3 research questions given the available data, each of which must employ a different ANOVA model for analysis. That is, based on the available data, one research question should use an FE, RE or mixed effect model; a second, should use an RM ANOVA model; and a third should use an ANCOVA model. In order to develop a proper research designs, you must make use of at least 2 of the 3 data files for one (or more) of the research questions. For each research question, provide the following using SAS (preferably) or SPSS
1. A numerical and graphical presentation of the data, with an explanation of your results;
2. The most appropriate ANOVA model to answer the question, along with the SAS (or SPSS) program for analyzing the data given the model;
3. A complete interpretation of the research question, justification for the model, analysis of the results, and conclusion.
Hope to hear from you soon!!
5 freelancer chào giá trung bình$132 cho công việc này
Hi Sir/Madam, I'm able to do this easy task for me... I can begin working since now, Send a message, even if I'm offline, because I'm really interested. Thanks...
Hi, I have worked extensively on SAS, have a professional experience of 5 years working on statistical modeling, demand forecasting. ANOVA is a very basic start for that kind of modeling.