Ok, This project is just for fun to track a game clash of clans that I play with my son.
I built the attached spreadsheet to track how each of the players on my team does. But it became too clumsy and I finally quit. He now has a few friends on the team and so do I and want to track some stuff.
My needs are actually much simpler then the spreadsheet makes it look.
The game consists of a team of up to 50 players, many players change in and out. New ones come in but when a player leaves we rarely let them back in so we don’t need to keep their data. Every day or so a team will have a war against another team. You get two attacks and can get from 0-3 stars per attack.
At the start of each war the players that are participating get ranked. Your ranking is a reflection of how difficult an opponent you are.
All of this data need to be entered manually so I need the data entry to be as simplified as possible. This is really the key to the project.
1. I need to be able to add and remove teammates easily.
2. I need to be able to type their rank in at the beginning of each war. (this gives difficulty rating)
3. Not all teammates participate in a war so if I don’t enter a rank then it is assumed the player is not in this war.
4. Be able to enter the number of stars on the first and second raid as well as the numerical rank of the player they attacked.
5. I need to be able to enter this info when they are attacked as well.
6. I need to be able to enter if we won lost or tied the war.
7. Mark if a player missed one of his two raids
8. I also need to maintain a list of what the players real name is not just his game name.
This gives me the info to calculate a number of things.
How many wars have we been in
What is our win %
1. Number of wars he has been in. This should be a two part number – first part is how many wars has the team had since his name went on list. Second part is how many of those wars has he participated in.
2. What is his average stars over all wars. I want this as a per war number, so the range is from 0-6.
3. What is his difficulty ranking, both offense and defense, your rank is how difficult an opponent you are. If our number one attacks their #9 it is an easier raid then him attacking their #1. This is their offensive difficulty ranking. So if he attacked their 1 he would be a difficulty of 0. If he attacked their #9 he would be a -9. This way I can rank the players not only by their average stars per war but also their difficulty ranking.
4. then I need this for their defensive ranking. So if our # 5 gets hit by their #2 he would have a +3 for that raid.
5. The offense and defensive ranking should be a per attack average over all attacks.
6. There should be an average stars against.
7. There should be an average team contribution – Average Team contribution is simply average stars scored – average stars you lost (defensive)
So each player should have this info
# of # of Avg. Avg. Avg. Avg. Avg.
wars wars Defensive Defensive Offensive Offensive team
here for in Difficulty Stars Difficulty Stars contribution
Được trao cho:
Hi, I play clash of clans as well and will send you as simple sheet as i can create within 2 days. I love this game so this task will be a fun for me. Best Regards Bhupinder thakur