!!! Project for Sinapps only !!!
[url removed, login to view] - Specifications:
database: new table professional_meta "similar to meta, but is only used for busines owners and associates, Fields:
* id (as per meta) ... why does the meta table have id and user_id, not just user_id?
* user_id (as per meta)
* Industry (business type): Medical,Dental,Chiropractor,Fisio (make it a fixed short list, we will add separate table later)
* Primary Speciality (focus): i.e. Internist,Family
GP (make it a fixed short list, we will add separate table later)
* Title: Mr,Mrs,Miss,Ms,Dr,Prof,Advocate (fixed list)
* Suffix: MD (free text)
* Photo: Image (file can be uploaded)
* Education: (free text)
* Languages Spoken: (free text)"
page: profile "add the
fields from meta profile as a separate section, called profession, only if the user is marked as is_bookable
* Question: Would it be easier to keep the fields in meta, rather than creating separate table for professional_meta"
advanced search with times see attached
menu changes see attached document