Please let me know if you can do this within 24 hours.
Before copying data to main excel sheet-
1. Delete all rows that contain following keywords in company name, website, or email: Farmers, progressive, insurance, geico, university, school, academy, foundation, nonprofit, kinder, welch, waldorf, college, and .edu.
2. Copy all rows into the master document that contain one of the keywords in the “Job Title” column: partner, founder, owner, lawyer, attorney, marketing, intake, reputation, sales, shareholder, director, president, and manager.
After all cities are copied to main data sheet
1. Delete duplicates (determined by email)
2. Delete all rows that do not contain an email address.
3. Save as both xlsx and csv format.
4. Name the state name. For example, “Pennsylvania law firms”.