ATTENTION: Intermediate to Advance Facebook Media Buyers
Are you tired of working under toxic clients & agencies?
Struggling to find clients to work with?
Don’t you just hate when your clients / the agency owner micro manages you in every single step??
Well I can totally relate
And I’m here for a serious change
I’m Xanthe and I run and own an Ecommerce agency.
I’m looking for a media buyer who specializes in ecommerce.
1. “At least 1 Year Experience” Running and managing Facebook Ads campaigns
2. Knows how to deal with different Facebook issues like Ban hammer issues
3. Who’s open for long term commitment
4. Someone who continuously learns Facebook ads
5. Someone who has at least basic knowledge & skill in google analytics
6. Strong Internet Connection
7. Good English communication skill
8. Can work 35 Hours per week
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE?
• Launching, Testing & Scaling Campaigns
• Responsible for getting results for clients
• Do initial quick audit to client’s website, Facebook & Instagram page before running any campaigns
• Write Killer Ad copies with me
• Creatives Ideation with me
• Analyzing & Monitoring of KPIs / Metrics for daily & weekly decision making
• Troubleshooting of campaigns
• Deal with Facebook issues like ban hammer issues
• Manage Ad Account
• Reporting – Bi weekly call with Clients & Daily Chat updates to me through slack channel
• Provide Suggestions to improve Client results
• Handle 2-5 clients per month
WHY WORK WITH US?
• You will experience great company culture
• You will be provided with trainings to further improve your current skill set
• You will work with amazing ecommerce brands
If you think you are the right person for the job, comment below & DM me what value you believe can bring to the table, your past experience of success, and your area of expertise.
ESTIMATED PAY- $450-$750 Starting Monthly salary ( Manage 1-3 Clients)
14 freelancer chào giá trung bình$480 cho công việc này
Hi There, I have 7 Years of experience in Facebook ads and Google ads managing 10+ ad accounts spent over $5k+ weekly. Need to discuss few things over chat PM?