The Lore is a start-up fashion brand that is in the middle of launching its first collection by August 2021. In developing the second collection, we are looking to add someone onto our team who can grow with the brand.
This is more so a freelance role as you will only be asked to learn at certain stages of the development phase.
Some of the work the you will be doing include:
- Designing flat sketches
- Sourcing and evaluating the use of fabrics
- Creating tech packs for garment production
- Updating tech packs, grading and amending garments as required or as revised by the designed
- Conducting fit test sessions
- Making of sample reports after each sample meeting
- Completion of bulk graded specs
- Quality checks on garment construction methods and quality test reports
- Liaising with manufacturers
We are looking for someone with:
- an educational background in fashion design
- at least 2-3 years of experience in fashion design or can show in depth experience of the required tasks above
- a positive can-do working attitude
- initiative to learn and overcome difficult challenges and tasks
- a creative approach to problem solving
- great attention to detail
- experiences with the Adobe Suite
- experience with technical design skills such as making tech packs, sample reports, flat sketches and patterns.
As a disclaimer, this is a freelance role that pays by the hour. You will not have a regular schedule, rather, you will be coming in at different stages of the development phase. We will be needing someone with a flexible schedule.
14 freelancer chào giá trung bình $33/giờ cho công việc này
I am always been passionate in making art including fashion art, and throughout several years I've been drawing and sketching and I wish could be a part of your project.