We are a future-forward commercial real estate investment firm focused on community with a dedicated human touch. We’re never satisfied with the status quo, so there’s continual focus on what’s next and how we can do it better. We work as a team to support our clients and we are fully engaged with one another and our belief that people are first – always. We have high expectations of ourselves and each other in a fully collaborative & committed environment.
We are looking for someone to augment our team and assist with project work associated with the financial analysis of CRE deals within our Manufactured Housing and RV Park asset line.
Primary responsibilities include the analysis of real property and associated financial reports to determine investment value.
Additional responsibilities include the development of written content for Offering Memorandums, BOVs, and marketing flyers alongside the creation of financial analysis and summary, and gathering of current market data for internal and external audiences.
• Compute property valuations by considering such factors as income potential, current state of metrics, risk, micro and macroeconomic factors, and comparison of similar properties in trade area.
• Prepare content for Offering Memorandums, BOVs, marketing flyers, and effectively communicate the “story” and financial aspect to a prospective buyer and/or client.
• Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
• Examine financial reports of income properties.
• Communicate with clients on timing of deliverables, as well as feedback/market activity of on-market listings.
• Manage workflow and prioritize soft and hard deadlines and effectively communicate those with brokers, clients, and Senior Analyst.