Planful Developer (Contract Position)
Hunt Companies Inc. is seeking an experienced EPM developer to assist with the ongoing development and enhancement of the Company’s implementation of Planful. This is a full time long-term contract engagement, anticipated to run 12-18+ months. We are seeking a fully dedicated resource who will have no other clients during the span of this engagement. This remote positon can be based anywhere within +/- 3 time zones from the U.S. Mountain time zone.
Developer will assist with translation of business needs into Planful to facilitate ongoing budgeting, forecasting, reporting and planning. The Company utilizes JD Edwards OneWorld as its general ledger system and Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) for Human Resources. Currently we load files out of those systems, we do not have direct integration.
We have implemented annual accrual-basis budgeting and limited forecasting. Future enhancements include:
• Integration of data from additional systems/Excel models
• Long-term strategic forecasting/planning
• Cash-basis budgets and forecasts
• Creation of Management and BOD reporting packages, including PowerPoint feeds
• Creation of metrics and executive dashboards
• Portfolio reporting (including tracking of real asset valuations)
Developer will be responsible for:
• Hands-on programming of Planful to effectuate desired deliverables with oversight and guidance from FP&A staff.
• Integrating new systems and data into Planful
• Optimizing current Planful functionality through creation of additional templates, reports and Dynamic Planning models
• Proper training and knowledge transfer to FP&A staff.
• Developing written processes and procedures
Certified expert in all aspects of Planful, including:
• Dynamic Planning
• System best practices
Understanding of financial statements, cash vs accrual accounting and metric development
5 years’ experience