The objective of the project is to analyze static and dynamic responses of composite beams at different lay-ups and cross sections.
For each loading condition, the methodology of analysis is as following:
1. For validation purposes, you will search in the literature for similar problems to simulate in Abaqus.
2. Results obtained from Abaqus need to relatively match the analytical/experimental findings in the literature.
3. Post validation, the initial problem will be simulated in Abaqus and different responses will be extracted in tables and figures. (e.g lateral deflection at midpoint, end shortening, etc)
4. A mesh convergence study will be conducted to ensure the independence of the solution on the mesh size.
5. The results obtained from Abaqus will be discussed based on composite materials theory.
Successful Candidate MUST:
- Have an experience in simulating buckling and static responses of composite structures in Abaqus. (Please provide a sample of previous similar works)
- Have good theoretical background on composite materials.
- Have good writing skills (A sample previous work should be provided to assess your writing skill).
- Be accessible through voice calls to discuss weekly progress. (You will be paid for the hours spent on the call)
- Commit to the agreed deadlines.
*This is an-ongoing project and thus successful candidate will be paid on hourly basis.
7 freelancer chào giá trung bình $34/giờ cho công việc này
السلام عليكم I’m mohamed Saeed Structure engineer with high experience in static Abd dynamic load I have checked your job description and ready to help you in your project starting from literature review
I have a Phd in structural engineering and I have a big experience in the finite element analysis using ansys apdl If you want to make it using ansys contact me