Your task is to CREATE THE TECHNICAL FOUNDATION for a standalone (NOT browser-based) flash quiz which does the following:
- the user can choose from different levels of difficulty (5-10 levels)
- depending on level of difficulty the quiz displays a "shopping-list". this list contains a certain amount of items (text + pictures) which the user has to memorize
- if the user has memorized the items, he proceeds to next screen where the user has to add the items he can remember to his "shopping basket"
- the user can collect the items using a standard USB-barcode scanner (the items shown on within the application are also shown on a large board and each item has a barcode on it)
- the user scans the barcode (which simply represents an identifying digit for use within the application) - the barcode represents a simple 10-digit to identify the scanned item
- after scanning the corresponding item is shown on the screen and marked as correct / incorrect guess
- if the user has collected all items a "scoreboard" is presented which compares the original shopping-list with the user-generated basket
- the user can choose to proceed to a higher level = memorizing more items)
- data for items should be maintained in external XML-file
WHAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE:
- building the technical foundation / application-logics within actionscript to provide the above described funtionality. the goal is to have a documented, executable flash-application that can then be further modified and styled by us (so you have to provide sources with the created work)
- instead of the BARCODE-SCANNING - a simple input-field (using -kay to make inputs) should be provided to collect items.
- embed the provided grpahics / UI into the game.
- provide source .FLAs (CS 5.5) to allow modifying graphic elements of the game
the work should be finished within 10 days.
a detailed specification-sheet / workflow can be provided upon request.