Flash application - Calculator, application
I've been building a big calculator that calculates over a 100 input boxes, sums the data, displays the data, is printable and users have the ability to save the data and complete at a later date. I've built the interface and have added most of the input boxes. What I really need help with is the actionscript coding, I've been stumped and need assistance.
The calculator needs to be used online via a web site or as an application on a cd.
- Calculate the values users enter into input boxes (over 100)
- Submit button that caluclates these values
- Clear button
- Back and forward buttons allowing users to toggle back and forth adjusting numbers they've entered
- A summary page that pulls data (sums) to display
- On summary page change the colour of the text based on > 0 or < 0
- A print button that will allow users to print a summary (8 1/2 x 11) with limited graphics to save printer ink.
- A check list for the areas of the application filled out. Once a user has completed a section a check mark has been added to the check list showing that the user has completed the section
- The ability to save the data entered for future use (users can finish entering data until a future time
- The ability to make an application to be burned onto a CD for general use
- The ability to use the application on a web page
- Auto open in cd format meaning when a user puts the cd version into their PC it auto opens
I think that's all for the requiements, I've be using Flash CS3 and actionscript 3 I believe.
If you have any further questions I can provide to the winning bidder. I will also send the winning bidder the Flash .fla files to work with.
Winning bidder will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement (via email)