Various improvements to previous project, private for len-stone.
* Add cutout:
Another button like the 'add picture', that pops up the 'get photo from' dialog, but before
adding the photo to drawing canvas, a dialog is shown with the chosen photo and a brush allows
to paint an area of the photo. Choosing a button 'OK' adds the painted area to the canvas.
(It's sort of like the 'layer' command you had in your earlier project). Important: the brush
should be smoothed on the sides, so that the cutout looks nice. Also the size of the brush should
be adjustable. (see attached photo)
* Add photos from Facebook friends: When choosing Facebook, there should be two buttons: "My photos"
and "My friend photos"; clicking on My friend photos should allow to select photos from their albums.
* XML for stickers in each subcategory to be loaded dynamically, separately when the subcategory is chosen
(the main .XML should only contain the caegories and subcategories, without the stickers)
---Minor Improvements / Fixes to the previous version:
* Larger grid (800x650)
* Progress bar shown when loading a sticker (after it's clicked until it's loaded)
* Scale proportionally in corner handles
* Cancel button in dialogs (add photo and save as)
* Add some space between save and add buttons
* Add scrollbars and load-on-click for Facebook (like u did in just-finished project)
* Initially, only show welcome add photo dialog if the background parameters is empty
* The panel for showing the sticker categories is too small, should occupy the whole
right hand side