I am looking for an Animated Video to use as a Wedding Invitation / Save The Date.
Here are some examples that I have seen online.
I like the animation styles of how it moves from scene to scene on this one [url removed, login to view]
I like the Superman idea with the Fan on this one [url removed, login to view]
BUT this is my ideal, this is almost perfect with some minor alterations [url removed, login to view]
Using the last example basically I would want the following:
- Colour scheme to match our wedding, (Blues/Turquise I will provide electronic samples)
- Girls hair colour to be a Brown/Amber colour
- Change the "She Enjoyed Riding Horses" to "She Enjoyed Girly Things" and have an animation of the girl full of shopping bags.
- Change the "She Enjoyed Teaching Class" to "She Enjoyed A Dance" and have an animation of the girl dancing with some disco lights on her
- Change the "He Enjoyed Star Wars" to "He Enjoyed Geeky Things" and an animation of him in a superman costume flying against a fan (Idea from 2nd example)
- Change the "He Enjoyed Computer Animation" to "He Enjoyed Working With Computers" - Keep the animation of him hitting the keys in anger
- Change the "Did We Mention Star Wars" to "Did We Mention Geeky Things" and have an animation of him with an iPad (or preferably multiple Apple devices)
- After the "They Fell In Love" there is a spinning animation, change this to him proposing to the girl with a ring and chocolates at a restaurant table.
- Change "Starring Lisa" to "Starring Kayleigh"Change colour of pink flowers to the colour scheme blue/turquise
- Change "And Jarrod" to "And Kevin" Change colour of pink tie and flower to the colour scheme blue/turquise
- Change "Where: Belgenny Farm Camden" to "Where: Rowton Castle, Shrewsbury"
- Change "When: Sunday April 9th 2006" to "When: Sunday 18th September 2016"
- Change "Ceremony: 3:30pm in the Garden" to "Ceremony: 2pm"
- Add "Wedding Breakfast: 3:30pm"
- Change "Reception: 5:00pm in Belgenny Granary" to Reception: 7:00pm"
- Change "RSVP: Sunday March 19th 2006" to "RSVP: Sunday 31st July 2016"
- Keep the ending animation and wording "We'd Love To See You There!" but change the flower colours.
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £220 cho công việc này
Hello, We are interested to do this wedding animation for you, developed many wedding animations earlier in difefrent styles, please check them in chatbox, surely you would like them. Thank you
We've understood every pros and cons of your project. This is not very difficult for me and for my team to complete this job. Because we are fully accustomed to do this kind of works.
Hello, My name is Petar Cale, and I am a 2D/3D designer with a lot of years of experience. I would like to offer you my services. Please refer to your PM inbox for more. Thank you, Petar
Hi, we are an animation studio with 14 right people in the right place to deliver Excellence on every work, Will be glad to collaborate...Please have a look at our works in your PM. Let's do it!