I am in need for a simple framework in Flash for a future Flash project. Please see the requirements below:
1. No serious animation involved, mainly designing a simple flash file.
2. Refer to the attached power point file for a Mock up.
A) The opening screen just have a Title, some text and list of Animations (Animation-1, 2 & 3)
B) Clicking in one these items (e.g. Animation-1) will take to the 'Animation-1' part.
C) Each of the animations (e.g. Animation-1) have five pages of 60 seconds run-time each.
D) These Pages 1 to 5 should be available as a Drop Down menu in the top-left.
E) On top-right corner there is a 'Home' (to take to the opening screen), 'Audio On/Off' (Just add some simple background music through out the project) and 'Help' (a placeholder page to be filled later) buttons.
F) On the bottom center there is a navigation bar like a Media Player. It should show the current page number (1 to 5), a counter for the current page (0 to 60 sec), a 'Pause'/'Play' button, 'Next' page and 'Previous' page buttons & a 'Fullscreen' button.
G) In the central part of each of the pages should show a simple animation (like a geometric shape moving around). Each of the five pages should have some different animations. The controls in the navigation bar should work on these animations (e.g. Pause/Play button).
H) The Animation-2 and Animation-3 links from home page should work as well, but can be just the copy of the Animation-1 pages.
3. I would need the project delivered ASAP (tomorrow if possible).
4. The deliverables include complete source files, psd's (if any) and the compiled SWF file.
5. The mockup is not that pretty(!) so if possible make the project a bit shiny and colorful.
6. PM me if you need any clarifications.