We have 2 FlashMX files (see attached, the main one with all of the photos & info, a second one with the secondary menu), with all the elements situated:
Photo of team members (totao of 9 team members)
Team members title
Bio of team members
2 separate menus to be used (one based on their name, the other on their title)
a). Create a pre-loader
b). already laid out: the oval MENU around the picture based on team member's name, and TWO the vertical one on the right column, based on the person's title in the company, merge the flash files if you see fit.
c). As the user scrolls over on any of the names around the white oval or the title on the right column:
- The team member picture will show in the center of the page, there will be a roll-over effect on BOTH MENUS, to match name with the title
- Once the user actually clicks all of the information will load (Bio, Pic, Title)
d). As the user scrolls over a Name, make the scrolled name pop-out a bit with some sort of effect and place the little triangle on top of the name that is being scrolled over.
- The Order, Name and distribution of layers was just for leyour purposes, feel free to adjust as your programmer sees fit.
- on the actual Team Flash File, I utilized "Thure Stedt" as an example
- When loading the Team page, please load the file "[url removed, login to view]" in the center versus an actual image of a team member.
Please check attached JPG.