Thank you in advance for your response. I need someone to build a Flash MP3 player which has the following characteristics:
1. Streaming MP3 files.
2. Play list and song file info are handled with XML - song names and location are loaded from an XML file into the player.
3. Scrubber / loader bar needs to work like the one you see in "You Tube" videos - inside the loader bar itself needs to have a unique filling color to the left of the scrubber button, and to the right of the scrubber button needs to be a different color - showing how much of the song has loaded/streamed, and is "scrubbable". To the right of those color bars needs to be the empty loader bar, which gets filled up. Please look at the loader bar here in this "you tube" video as an example:
[url removed, login to view]
4. The play button needs to be a play/pause toggle button.
5. Next and back buttons.
6. Song names in playlist are clickable in the player - click on a song name and that song plays.
7. Needs to have 3 play modes: shuffle, loop (play through all songs in playlist, one after the other), and play once (play one song and stop).
8. Playlist has a scroller bar only when the amount of songs in the playlist make it so long that a scroll bar is needed - otherwise, if there aren't enough songs to fill the playlist panel area, the scroll bar does not show.
9. The .FLA file needs to be delivered to me as a Flash 8 file.
10. The .SWF file needs to function and be published in Flash 6.
Please let me know if you can do these specific features, and if you can complete it by this Friday, September 21. I know that this is a tight deadline. The best candidate has the skills to do this player with the features described, and may already have a player that they built which could be modified.
Thank you so much!!!
ps. because of the tight deadline, please no responses from folks who are in vastly different time zones from U.S. Pacific Time, thank you