I am in the process of creating some training videos for our company and require a flash introduction that we can use and re-use for all of our videos.
Our company is ESI-Forex Systems Inc. and we specialize in training, tools and resources for currency traders. Our website which is not complete yet is [url removed, login to view]
We are currently developing training videos whereby we teach our users how to trade the Forex market. At the very beginning of each such video, we want to have a flash introduction wherby our logo is presented to the user. This is of course for identification as well as branding purposes.
Here are the parameters the programmer must consider in creating the flash introduction:
1. Flash Intro is basically to introduce our company logo.
2. Flash intro is to be VERY brief. I envision a flash intro of 5-7 seconds tops.
3. There will be background music that is corporate, urban, fast paced and exciting. We will provide the music to the programmer.
4. The imagery on the screen will consist of:
- images of international currencies, bills, coins
- currency symbols, e.g.: Euro, Dollar, Yen
- currency charts
- financial institutions
- business man or woman
- Our company logo
WE will provide all of the imagery for the programmer.
5. The imagery on the screen will be changing (i.e, it will be folding in, dissolving in, etc.) with one image replacing another. The speed with which the images change will match the music.
6. Final image that replaces all others is our company logo. You can go to [url removed, login to view] to see our company logo at the top to get an idea of what it looks like.
My idea on how this will happen is as follows:
Somehow the logo is broken up into pieces and in the final second of the animation, it comes together to form our logo and remains on the screen.
For the "ESI" portion of the logo, it might start off with the "Euro" currency symbol, the "$" currency symbol and an "I" (for investment)on the screen which morph into the "ESI" portion of the logo. The rest of the logo will then materialize in some way.
After that, our company slogan: "Currency Trading Made Esi" comes in or appears somehow under the logo.
I realize the above is a bit ambiguous, but I am not entirely certain how it will look. I am flexible and give some creative freedom to the designer.
I am looking for someone who can do this quickly and cost efficiently. Please keep in mind that there WILL BE other work stemming from this in the future if we are happy with your work.
I would appreciate hearing from suitable flash programmers and would love to see samples of your work before I choose a designer.