I have an Illustrator file that has all the graphical elements needed for creating an animation in Flash and HTML5 for the home page of a website.
Included is also a hand drawn storyboard to do the animation. In addition the animation will have a link to "skip" to go to the "main" webpage.
1. Illustrator EPS is the logo (currently shown attached as a jpeg)
2. Scanned Storyboard
1. BOX falls down and bounces a bit when it hits the “ground”. The bounce should bend the box at the bottom, similar to the way this ball does: [url removed, login to view]
2. Handle cranks and music plays (music to be supplied later) music continues to be played during the whole animation
3. Box pops open after a certain number of seconds.
4. Letters start coming out
5. Logo Letters pop out and fall into place
6. Letters are all in place
7. Kids come out of the box with some giggling noise (sound to be provided)
8. Kids fully popped out.
9. Stars shoot out behind kids head and two for the logo (in the C and the O) and now the logo is fully formed
Delay for 5 seconds then go to "main" page, so if the website is [url removed, login to view] it should go to [url removed, login to view]