I require a flash animation as defined below-
Each animation should have the following features--
(1) All the text/colors/images/animation effects used by the animation are stored in a text file(in form of field=value)
(2) There should be alteast 50 different text animation effects. (all of which can be used simply by defining that type of effect in the text file)
(3) Similarly atleast 50 different image animation effects( all of which can be used simply by defining that type of effect in the text file).
(4) Colors --> for different regions of the animation/ for the base background/text color+font+bold/italic/underline etc - > all can be defined in the text file
(5) Ability to show one or more text (with text animations) and one or more images (with image animations) with each animation lasting for a specified time--> all parameters (including time in seconds) can be defined in that text file. Also ability to make some text vanish(with /without text effect) as well as image vanish(with/without text effect).
(6) Effects should include making text/image gradually grow big or small.
(7) I want the source file (in whatever program you create this animation)+ flash files+ SWF files
(8) The animation should resize if its seen in smaller screen (eg tablet/mobile) or larger screen(eg very large monitor).
(9) By default, the text file that defines the animations/text/images/fonts etc-> should be stored in the same folder as the SWF and have a specific name. Similarly, the fonts should be stored in folder "fonts" within the folder containing the SWF. However I should be able to define the text file/font folder locations as a remote URL/ location within the mobile App that is using this animation.
This is very simple work for an experienced flash animator. I can provide you with the format in which you have to create the text file(in which the entire text/images/colors/animation effects are specified).
Please mention in your bid the words "Flash anims". Also please don't bid more than $90.
In addition to the above, some more things are also required-
(1) Some ready to use animations that use the same animation as above(showing 'nice' effects and some text/images)
(2) Some 3D/2D images that can be readily used in the animations.