Our [url removed, login to view] 2.0 website need a new theme.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Web Designer and XHTML/CSS wizard who enjoys putting great designs together and understands the value of delivering on time. You will be keenly aware of what is now commonly referred to as "Web 2.0" design guidelines.
We are passionate about all things web standards including usability and accessibility and expect that you will be too.
We've a number of projects commencing immediately which will require custom template development from initial concept to polished, cross browser XHTML/CSS tableless template completion.
What you can expect to receive for each project:
1. Guidance on similar style sites
2. Layout requirements
3. Font/typography requirements
5. No. of pages required (normally 2 - homepage and inside page style)
1. Ability to produce valid XHTML/CSS
2. Ability to produce concepts in Photoshop or Fireworks using guidelines similar to
[url removed, login to view]
3. Fluent English
4. Ability to meet quick deadlines - 7 days average.
Other important notes
1. ALL work MUST be entirely ORIGINAL and conceived and executed by you. We retain intellectual property rights to all works completed on our behalf
2. Portfolio of at least 3 similar web 2.0 style templates required as part of bid.
3.) Must accept PayPal or ScriptLance payments