Looking for an integrated web designer and web developer to design, build and deliver an Ecommerce website with the following features -
* Produce 3 sets of designs as jpg's (homepage, brand listing pages and merchandise page). With one set, worked up to a final website template.
* Homepage to display gallery of 10 featured products. Featured products to be set in back end admin.
* Full Content Management System (CMS) for managing merchandise images and text descriptions.
* Central Flash Header banner to be developed with 5 image rotation
* Brand results page to be sortable by "Highest Price", "Newly Listed" and "Lowest Price" selections.
* Main navigation with 5 main product categories plus 'About Us' page (content provided) and 'Contact Us' page consisting of a Contact form.
* Each product to have a gallery of upto 10 images, zoomable in the front end.
* Each of the Product Categories on the navigation menu to have a drop down menu showing a listing of brands. For example, if CARS was a Product Category, mouse over would expand a menu showing a vertical listing of Ford, Toyota, Hyundia, Suzuki etc.
* Each piece of merchandise to have an easily updatable "Inventory Count" shown.
* Each piece of merchandise to have a "Buy Multiple" option which generates a lead emailed to the webmaster showing Product Description, Product URL, Contact Details of enquirer (cell & email) and quantity sought.
* Each piece of merchandise to offer a "Email to a Friend" functionality.
* Option for buyers to transact using PayPal or Credit Card
* Install Google Analytics
* e-Newsletter signup tool on homepage with Email Address & Name boxes.
* To provide CMS operating manual.
Project Owner to Provide-
1. All images
2. All content
3. Hosting Space
Freelancer to Provide
i. Up market design skills synonymous with upmarket online retailing of luxury and high end fashion goods.
II. Development server space for progress monitoring
iii. Daily progress updates
iv. Committed to making this project a resounding success
Chosen bidder will be required to produce a homepage design inspired by an existing website before any payment is escrowed. This is to demonstrate that the bidders design capabilities are at a suitable level for this type of project.
a. 25% into GAF escrow upon approval of homepage concept
b. 25% at the completion of the final design into GAF escrow
c. 50% at the completion of the website into GAF escrow
d. 100% of escrow released to freelancer once website is uploaded to our webhost and demonstrated as functional.
Please do not bid if you are not happy with these terms as they are not negotiable.
Please use PM questions. PM's must only contain links to shopping cart websites.
Suitable bidder will be selected in advance of deadline.
Preference given to Eastern European bidders
Được trao cho:
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1279 cho công việc này
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi My Names Mark from onelinewebdesign co uk Please get in touch we can provide you with 3 mock up designs and then if you like them maybe we can help. Thanks Mark