I have another project listed on GAF that is supposed to close on May 3, 2006. The process of finalizing the specifics for that site has delayed the granting of that project longer that was desired. Anyway, IF you are a provider who has bid on that related project, here's the link: [url removed, login to view], I now would like to add a Flash Intro to my site. If you are interested in doing the Flash intro, I will be inclined to select that provider for both projects. If, however, your specialty is Flash and logo design only, I could be convinced to separate the main project from the Flash intro and logo designs.
About the specifics of the project and my vision for the intro: My site is called Experts-On-Demand.com. It is a paid question and answer site under development which will be staffed professionally by actual lawyers, doctors, veternarians, pediatricians, psychiatrists, accountants, pharmacists, and tax specialists. There will also be automotive section staffed by ASE-certified mechanics. Without divulging to much more about the site, I need a logo design and indentity package that is consistent with the theme of Experts answering questions for online customers. The slogan I have adopted for now is "Expert Solutions in a -Dash-" to play off the fact that the site name is separated by dashes.
The intro that I have in mind would start with a shot of an upscale office complex with an impressive wood or other fancy front door. The door would read "Experts-On-Demand" and would swing open as the animation draws the reader into the building. Inside, there is a relatively long hallway with doors and signs pointing out various experts much like a patient would see when walking down the hallway to his doctor's office. The animation takes the viewer to the end of the hallway, past all of our expert's doors to a door that states "Customer Lounge". Once that door opens, the site launches.
I plan to have designations that reflect the differing experts at a glance by icon. I would prefer that these icons be incorporated, if possible, into the doors and signs for each expert area in the flash intro. For the logo and indentity portion of this project, I need the main banner that will go across the main site page and also differing size logos of Experts-On-Demand for use on internal pages. I want a lot of color on the site and plan to use backgrounds which match the expert area for the actual question sections. For example, legal questions will appear on Yellow Legal Pad backgrounds, medical questions on a Medical Chart Background, etc.
Suggested ways to offer your services. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
(1) If you fail to read these final instructions and follow them, I will assume you won't be able to listen to my directions on the project later and will "hide" any bid from you.
(2) If you have not posted a portfolio on the related project ([url removed, login to view]) or are only bidding on this project, YOU MUST PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO in the pmb or attach your portfolio. If I have to request it, I assume you cannot read English well enough to complete this project.
(3) If you want to show a sample of the Logo prior to the close of bidding, your ideas of how to make my site look impressive could have a direct impact on who I select. This is NOT required, but I do invite others to try. I will attach a rough logo I did, but please FEEL FREE to go a completely different way so long as it looks professional and attractive.
(4) My investors are hoping that this site has the potential to be very very big and they have invested significant resources to market this site. The winner provider will be allowed to have his name as a developer on the site in the credits for a period of one year, possibly negotiable for a longer period of time for truly remarkable work.
(5) Although I have three providers from the related project that have really caught my interest and are enthusiastic about helping me to ensure my site is successful, ANY provider is potentially able to win this bid.
(6) Include the phrase: "I read it" in your bid body so I know you are thorough and have a distinct attention to detail.
(7) All nationality of bidders are welcome! We just need competent providers willing to put forth their best efforts!!
(8) I will respond to any pm's within 2 days maximum. I am a practicing attorney so some days are more hectic than others, but I will respond and answer any questions or clarifications.
(9) I will own ALL COPYRIGHTS to any work prepared and paid for by LEGALEAGLE, LLC on this project.
MAJOR REVISION!!! FLASH AND BANNER FOR THIS PROJECT REMOVED. EXCEEDED BUDGET.
PROJECT IS NOW ONLY LOGOS and CORPORATE INDENTITY. FOCUS ON LOGO AS THE CORPORATE IDENTITY WILL REALLY JUST BE THE LOGO APPLIED TO LETTERS, ENVELOPES, ETC.
WINNING DESIGN WILL BE SELECTED FROM SAMPLES YOU POST IN THE PRIVATE PMB. REVISE YOUR BID TO REFLECT ONLY SENDING TO ME FOR MY OWNERSHIP YOUR LOGOS AND LAYOUT FOR CORPORATE IDENTITY. PAYMENT IN FULL IS ANTICIPATED WITHIN DAYS OF CLOSING OF BIDS AS WINNING DESIGN WILL BE POSTED HERE ALREADY.
IF DESIGNERS NEED EXTENSION TO PREPARE LOGO FOR THIS CONTEST, POST HERE AND I WILL EXTEND 10 DAYS.
This is closed....didn't get any samples. I will repost with better clarity next time.