I am in need of some changes to a new website I recently had built.
[url removed, login to view]
Our primary business is real estate investment, construction, and land development.
The designer I am using has built several sites for me, but is struggling with this new site. She is solid, but she does not have the time or flash skill required to complete this project.
I need someone who:
1. Has time in the next two days to complete this project. The sooner, the better.
2. Someone who has excellent FLASH skills, as well as excellent HTML skills.
3. Someone who is creative and can consult on ways to make ths site really jump out and grab the visitor. I want classy, but not boring.
4. Is patient and can make incremenetal changes, let me view them, and move on. I will make myself 100% available so you are not delayed by me.
The major changes I need are:
1. We need all the boxes (except the logo box) to flip on the main page like the first 6 do, can you make the bottom two like the others?
2. Can you place text in each of the other empty boxes that comes up on the same delay as the first proprty, and have it read "Additional Properties Coming Soon!" So the picture od the ree would load, then at the exact same time all 8 boxes will load with either the picture and address (like box 1) or the message above. As we buy and sell properties I would like to have you available (for additional fee) to update the boxes on the front and the back pages.
3. All the back end pages will be identical in format, style, etc. They will each have a different set of pictures and text pertaining to that specific house. For now, i just want the generic back end page template built so that you or another programmer can update it as we have more properties. I do not want people to be able to click on the coming soon boxes and get to the next page until we have properties available.
4. Can you think of anything we can do to make the text on the 2nd page jump off the screen or be more visually appealing? Right now it looks like a word document, can flash be added / modified to make it more active, appealing, classy, etc.
5. Can the music continue when you are on other pages? Now it stops when you change pages, and I think it only plays once. SO I would like it on a continuous loop, and have it continue no matter where you navigate.
6. Can we change the logo to:
[url removed, login to view]
Old Town Style, New Town Luxury.
7. Please update the site with the new floorplans (3 pdf files.)
8. Any other changes you can make to keep it simple, classic, and appealing. I am not worried about SEO at all.
I will choose the person based on:
1. Sample of work
2. Speed to completion
5. Ability to communicate well in English (all designers welcome, just need to be able to clearly communicate in English)
Thank you for your time. Questions are welcome! Michael
PS...I know I will receive many cut and paste / standard responses. That's fine, please just let me know that you have actually read my requirements.