I need a site designed to offer e-Learning courses. I am a pastor, teacher and an author and would like my written materials turned into online courses. I will be offering religious online training and teachings.
I will teach some of the courses and can provide audio to be uploaded. I can also use recorded teleseminars for some of the classes. I would like a mixture of content for classes:
Audio Content - 60%
Text Content - 25%
Video Content - 15%
I want you to design the site for me and develop the ability for me to be able to do the following:
The delivery of self-paced, e-learning courses. Publish my courses and place them in an online catalog. Learners log into the LMS using a browser, select courses from the catalog and launch them. The LMS tracks the learners' activities with the courses. The LMS provides online reports for each course and learner.
Users (students) would pay tuition to take semester of classes. Certifications issued upon completion. There will also be an online bookstore to sell required textbooks and CDs.
* 100% browser-based for the learner and the administrator. No plug-ins required!
* Customizable--source code provided
* Three types of user registration: open, approval Part of the ClickCourse Suiterequired or closed
* Multilevel course catalog
* Launch and track courses
* LMS keeps track of bookmarks, scores and results of individual questions
* Online reports
* Use style sheets to configure graphics, layout, colors and fonts
(If the functionality is right and user friendly for students, I will be offering long term assignments!)
Need the site up by August 1, 2007!