I'm looking for someone who's able to develop a site similar to prizee.com. The main features are:
- Starting with about five flash games and five scratch games
- The flash games should contain eight to fifteen rounds and should take about 30sec to 3min.
- To play, the user has to create an account
- In every game he wins about zero to ten cents (quotas given)
- The user receives one (flash) oder three (scratch) rounds per day for free
- He may buy upgrades for more rounds and extra games (later on)
- Every week a certain number of extra gifts should be drawn, batches are given with the upgrade
- Money may not be withdrawn but exchanged into gifts
In the beginning it should start with some games, but if it works well, it would be expended. This means we're looking for someone with whom we can work on for quite a while.
It's not about card games or poker, but short flash games with small winnings. It's not thought as a competition between users.
We'd love to see some references or concrete concepts via PM.
It does not need to have a continuous design like prizee, where four main characters appear. If you don't mind, visit the reference site to get a concrete idea of it.
20% of the sum are paid in advance, 25% when the project is half finished and the rest after everything runs well.
No biddings with one-liners are accepted.