I need a really good Flash designer who can build me a few Flash players. These SWF players should play FLV videos (Flash version 7 and under, at least).
Note: I have the source code to similar players I've had designed in the past. I could provide you with this, but there are a few bugs in the code, and things that I'd like changed.
I need these players to have the same features as this one, plus the features I describe below:
[url removed, login to view]
The variables that are passed in the sample video code:
1) path=[url removed, login to view]
4) redirect=[url removed, login to view]
(if there is nothing after redirect=, the video shouldn't redirect)
All players should have:
1) Bar showing how much loaded
2) Thumbnail feature, passed in variable, like ?thumbnail=[url removed, login to view]
Thumbnail should be shown if video doesn't autoplay.
3) Big "play" button in middle if the video isn't playing automatically. (EXCEPT for player #3)
4) A sound clip (I will provide) that will play on mousing over a button. Sound should be disabled if "sound" variable passed on to the player is "false"
As for design, I'd like a variety of color schemes, but a lot of normal colors, like gray, black, white, etc. Beyond this, I'll just trust your design skills.
If you could send samples of any previous Flash work (especially players) that would be very helpful!
I will need the source code to these players.
Thanks for viewing!