A web design template for a main website designed with the following requirements.
Right Side Column for Articles. Can show example of what I mean.
Web Template Requirements so it works with [url removed, login to view]
- table-less design (formatting is CSS-based, no tables)
- main menu in unordered list (ul)
- menu links not hard-coded into images. must be text based.
- sidebar menu links in unordered list (ul)
- breadcrumb links section or at least room to implement one easily
- breadcrumb links not contained in a list, use & g t separator or some other delimiter
- any source code or images are free to use, no restrictions
- images must be easy to customize if they have text in them
- logical names for CSS styles: main-menu, sidebar, footer, etc.
- footer links section
Plus all the usual SEO on page stuff like using H1 for top titles and H2 for secondary. I will advise on SEO as needed.
Horizontal menu at the top.
Should work across all major browsers. should be xhtml/css compliant.
Current website: [url removed, login to view]
+++ I already have logo/branding for you to use.
Current Branding is here [url removed, login to view]
Please show example of previous work.
This is just 1 page / template that is required.
We will required a copy of everything so we can update ourselves. So if you use photoshop we want the PSD file after.
Revisions until happy.