I need a clone of Findr : [url removed, login to view] (Flash 8). It's a Flickr photo browser with Flash. It uses the Flickr public API ( [url removed, login to view] ) and Kelvin Luck’s Flashr (which wraps the API for Flash : [url removed, login to view] ).
Its characteristics :
1. First, enter an initial tag.
2. It displays a list of related tags. Then, it gets a list of photos matching the initial tag and displays photo thumbnails.
3. After the initial tags and thumbs load, you can click on tags or thumbs.
4. Clicking a tag will grab a list of related tags and display the intertersection of that list with the other tag list(s). After displaying the intersection list, photos that match all clicked tags are displayed.
5. Clicking a thumb will load a larger version of the image and display its title, owner, and a link to its photo page.
This Flash browser will be able to refine the search by eliminating tags. When you click on a tag, it returns that tag's list of related tags. This browser then compares that list with the previous list(s) of tags and displays the intersection. So, instead of forgetting about previous searches, findr allows you to drill down within a tag set.
P.S. I need good reference and jobs done in past. Dont fill my browser with links, just obviously related to this project, please.
For the payment, I'll see your demonstration of this Flash browser (.[url removed, login to view] files) before to release money.
If you need any other info, please don't hesitate to contact me.