You can have a look at the player here:
[url removed, login to view]
What i need is a flash embedded mp3 player similar to the above site with the following functions:
(1) - buttons: previous, play/pause, forward
(2) - progress bar
(3) - volume bar
(4) - scrollable playlist from an external XML file
(5) - to have an option for me to change colors of the player through xml to match my e-shop colors [url removed, login to view] (I will place the mp3 player in a sidebox so i need the dimensions of the flash movie to be 180px width X 350px height, and I will also place the mp3 player in an ez-page of the zen-cart so i also need this movie to be 400px width X 200px height).
(6) - when the users click on a song then it should be loaded BUT not automatically started (it should be started only if the user clicks on the play button, like the example player)
(7) - In the example player there is no song description, I want below the player to also have a scrollable text box (exactly below the example player) that will be filled automatically from the external XML file song description.
Player playlist will be loaded from an external XML file with the path for each mp3 file, the XML should also contain the song title and the song description. [url removed, login to view] is mainly for Greek users and it uses UTF-8 encoding (without BOM), I should be able to put Greek words in the XML file and they should appear properly inside the Flash Player.
Name of the file on the aligned left, duration aligned right.
The font used in the playlist is verdana (or optionaly arial).
I am not sure about the font-size, but I would probably want the text 12 points or 14 points.
I want offers for the described SWF MP3 Player as an swf.
I also want offers for the described SWF MP3 Player as an swf plus the fla source code.
Please do not send me just the offers. Please clarify to me if your offer includes the source code of the .fla or not!
I have attached screenshots of how would i like it to look, and i also have included an example XML file (if you can not understand what it says in line 2 and 3 then i must inform you that it is Greek words for the song title and for the song info.
It is 2 different players with exactly the same buttons functions etc.
They differ in their layout.
It is not 1 player resized (as i did in the screenshots for my convenience)
I want to be able to use it in any of my domains not only in ShopDay.gr
I made a mistake in my previous playlist.xml so I uploaded a new Correct one