I need the spash page for a website flashifying. The website is at
[url removed, login to view]
The elements you can see are:
- A main splash area, with a login box. This is a form that is POSTed to a URL.
- A set of link icons.
The only change I'd like to the layout is that the black space between splash and icons should be decreased.
What I would like is a single flash file to replace this page (excluding the copyright message). To look pretty much how the page looks now, but with some text-animation. It will have:
1. Splash area with the 'Find Yourself' and 'Free Yourself' elements animated slightly (e.g. drifting around, jumping very occassionaly). The text consists of heavily letterspaced uppercase, smaller uppercase and lowercast. I'd like some movement between each of the three bits (i.e. not just the whole block moving).
2. The links with the red letter on each one inflating and deflating _subtly_ at different breathing rates (shouldn't be very noticeable). Breathing rate quite slow, but roughly proportional to how up-tight the character depicted looks!
3. The login box should take its destination from a flash parameter. There is also text after the login box for messages, errors etc (you can't see it in the example).
4. When you mouse over an icon, it should increase in size slightly, the letter should glow slightly brighter red.
5. I don't know if I want this yet, but please quote additionally for replacing the 'Free Yourself' message with an icon-specific message when you mouse over an icon. (i.e. when you hover over N it might change to 'Game Rules', for example).
I want the whole thing to have some movement, but to be _very_ subtle. No mad psychotic jumping around.
Fonts for the login and warning are Georgia, font for the animated 'Free Yourself' and 'Find Yourself' are Palatino Linotype. The font for the letters on the icons is any suitably grungy font (I've used the free font 'Overwork').
I have a complete set of image layers. I can provide the splash background (minus find-yourself free-yourself text), and each of the icons (minus the red letter).
I am hoping (unless you tell me otherwise) that this really boils down to a very simple job, just some basic text animation and bringing assets into the flash movie. I've therefore set the budget very low. If you think I'm naive, and that it will cost more, then please PM me and tell me why. I'd rather pay more for a good job than pay very little and find the winner runs into an obvious problem.
There may be follow on work if all goes well.