The attached photos show the walls of my office, on which are posted lots of the examples of the marketing materials that my team creates. The problem is, I'm running out of wall space and don't want to take anything down, because my team and I frequently look at the walls for inspiration and as a "discussion starter."
I believe that we can achieve the same results if we put a flat screen monitor on the wall and use it to re-create the wall virtually. All of the marketing materials (of various sizes and aspect ratios) are saved as PDFs - which is perfect because at any time we'd like to be able to be watching a slow-moving "pan" across the wall, stop on any one image (or selected group of images) look at those as a smaller group or simply zoom in until we can read any one - so displaying the original PDF within the Flash movie would allow us to zoom in very far and still read the content - something we really can't do unless we first save every image as super-high resolution. We'd prefer NOT to do that.
So, I'm sure that displaying zoom-able PDFs within a Flash movie presents a big challenge, but keeping the pre-processing requirements for anything that goes onto the wall to a minimum is also an important requirement - as is the ability to zoom in and keep things readable.
- It would also be great if we could "click" on an image, shift-click on others and immediately view those as a group.
- It would also be desirable if we could create sub-sets of images that we could look at on demand (like categories).
- Adding/Editing/Deleting/Re-ordering images is also desired.
- keyboard shortcuts requested
- Being able to specify/change pixel dimensions is required - in case we don't get funding for a large flat-screen HD-TV for awhile and need to use on or more computer monitors
So, exactly how this works is up to you and your creativity. I'll bet that there's more than one good way to do this.
Best of luck. Feel free to ask questions or propose an approach. Feel free to tell me that this is a lot simpler that I think it is, and offer a lower price. ;)
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1414 cho công việc này
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks