Selected Employee day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on Flutter app development
2. Work on State management, application local database, HTTPS, and animations
3. Work on the Native side of Flutter (Android and Ios), such as notification and background services.
Two main screens to be developed for our application:
1. Our one screen which has a neumorphic UI, water level indicator, weight selector, and dropdown with other health features will require high-level flutter bloc state management and backend integration.
2. Our other screen requires image upload to the backend, neumorphic UI, scheduled alarm for notifying users about their diet plans.
We want other specific features to be developed in our flutter application:
1. Background service that should trigger with our schedule for both Android and Ios
2. Scheduled notification for showing yesterday taken steps which will be stored in a local database.
3. Complete app needs to be modified into having a smoother animation with bloc pattern.
4. Foreground service that uses the pedometer to monitor steps and store them in a local database
Salary: 15k - 17k