I will give you a complete flutter project code with instructions on how to connect it with WordPress so that it can work. The app is developed to use WordPress Authentication and Data. It is a simple project but it needs someone with a full understanding of how flutter communicates with WordPress using JWT and REST API.
The project was developed using an older version of flutter so the first step is to upgrade any deprecated code and dependencies. After upgrading, the project might break down so you need to understand how to successfully migrate a flutter project to a newer version and fix any codes.
What is expected from you:
1. Upgrading an old flutter project to work with the current stable flutter version.
2. Integrate the app with WordPress – I will share the plugins and documentation in a zipped file.
3. Fix the code so that everything works.
4. Add all the APIs needed to ensure that the project works as expected. You can remove them after I have tested the project.
To complete this project successfully, you need the following skills:
• Experience in flutter app development
• Understanding of JWT plugin for WordPress
• Ability to troubleshoot WordPress plugins without breaking the site
• PHP web server configurations - .htacess, wp-config etc
• Experience in using Google Map and Firebase API.
• Clean code that is working as expected
• One-page document with information on what I need to change before deployment (E.g. a List of APIs to be changed and their location in the app etc.)
• In the event that the app does not work in my local environment – I may ask you to connect to a cloud windows computer and install everything needed for the app to work.
Please do not bid if you do not have the required skills and expertise. The final code must work on Android, IoS and web emulators.
This is the first phase of the project so it is a very urgent project. I need someone who will not use the project as a learning project and who can be relied on in all the phases of the project.
Please let me know if you need any more information that will help you in bidding.