REQUEST FOR HIRE & QUOTATION
Creation of business letterhead template documents for use with MS Word.
My start-up business needs six template documents created to enable letters to be typed in MS Word. My aim is to have easily accessed, stored and usable templates located on my server, laptop and a USB stick.
Request for six template documents
Our business logo header and footer have been produced in Jpeg format and will be attached. My request is that they be incorporated within the templates. The documents requested are:
1. Portrait page with business logo header and footer (in the place shown in the document that will be attached)
2. Portrait page with business logo header only
3. Portrait page with business logo header and footer on first page and only business logo header on second and all following pages
4. Landscape page with business logo header and footer
5. Landscape page with business logo header only
6. Landscape page with business logo header and footer on first page and business logo header only on second and all following pages
My other specifications for each of these templates are:
• Business logo header and footer to appear in full colour wherever they appear (not knocked back)
• Business logo header and footer locked in place and having no impact on body of document (nothing moves)
• Text can flow from page 1 to page 2 (or page 2 to page 3 etc) either mid-sentence or after pressing return (Enter) without the business logo header and or footer moving in either case
• When text is typed in, it starts below business logo header and finishes above business logo footer (that is, new text typed in or text flowing over from an earlier page does not appear next to or alongside business logo header or footer).
• At section breaks, a document can change from portrait to landscape or landscape to portrait with the business logo header appearing in both portrait and landscape sections. For example, in one document, the Business logo header and footer can appear on the first page in portrait, the Business logo header can appear in the second page in portrait and after a section break, the Business logo header can appear in the third page in landscape.
• Multiply pages of text from another document can be copied and pasted into templates without the business logo header and footer appearing on the first page and the business logo header appearing in the later pages and without them moving
• Templates can be saved in multiple places eg in folders in Windows, laptop, stick
• Templates are editable by author only (they cannot be altered by recipients).
Points for discussion:
• Would MS Word header and footer function still be available? Thus, for example, could a footer appear on the second page of the document with a document name, page number etc on it
• Ability to change text in business logo footer if business address or phone number changes)
• Can blank pages be inserted within or at end of document with no business logo header/footer?